You know what pisses me off in most horror movies?the stupidity of most people! I mean come of for fuck sakes don't run up the stairs run out the damn house! and dont walk down into the dodgy crack den of an attic because you hear "Voices" or "Strange Sounds" hell not even I am that stupid.
Thursday, 16 August 2012
ZOMBIES!!!
Anyone who knows me well will agree that I am quite a fan of anything to do with Zombies... Sometimes I wish there was a Zombie Apocalypse so I can shoot all the people that piss me off and keep the ones I like and use them as a Zombie army to fight the other zombies.. Tanks, guns and machetes! There have also been some awesome Zombie movies over the years my favorite would have to be Night of the Living Dead and Planet Terror, when it comes to horror movies I must admit I do prefer older horror films, They just have that Cheesy B grade feel to most of them and I quite like that, like the first Chucky movies,Freddy Kruger, Friday the 13th and of corpse The Halloween movies.
You know what pisses me off in most horror movies?the stupidity of most people! I mean come of for fuck sakes don't run up the stairs run out the damn house! and dont walk down into the dodgy crack den of an attic because you hear "Voices" or "Strange Sounds" hell not even I am that stupid.
You know what pisses me off in most horror movies?the stupidity of most people! I mean come of for fuck sakes don't run up the stairs run out the damn house! and dont walk down into the dodgy crack den of an attic because you hear "Voices" or "Strange Sounds" hell not even I am that stupid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment